Friday, May 9, 2008

5 Horrendous 80's Styles That Are Coming To Haunt You Again



5. Scrunchies - I was in my classroom going through another boring lesson in math class when I noticed something odd in one of my classmates' hair. It was the gruesome scrunchy, yes I said scrunchy. So then in my mind I thought ", Hmm, once girl can't make a difference ". Well you can guess what happened next, I saw 10-15 girls in my school wearing scrunchies! Goddamn not those again.

4. Bell Bottom Jeans - Nowadays we as a society call them flared, but they're back and they more popular then ever.




3. Ripped Jeans - Do you think you're cool wearing ripped up clothes? I bet most of you'll say yes. I have no more hope for society. I give up.



2. Leg Warmers - Ugh, ugh. I'm gonna stop typing, I can't stand the pain.

1. Guys With Long Hair - NO! No! No! Come on guys, cut you hair. You look like retards. Just cut you hair. Please?


No comments:


 

Copyright 2006| No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.